0% for 24-48 months
1.99% for 60 months
2.99% for 84 months
On approved credit
Call or stop by today for a quote!
- Go from 2WD to 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
- Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
- Makes changing direction easier than competitive non-shuttle gear models. 12 forward / 12 reverse gear transmission provides more operating speeds than others in its class for superior control, precision and safe operations for virtually any application.
- Maximizes space and makes getting on and off tractor easier than straddle type like other brands.
- Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,433 lbs. allows usage of wide variety of implements.
- Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
- Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- Provides long operation times between fill-ups.
- Type: 3-Cylinder, CRDI, Water-cooled, Turbo Diesel
- Model (Tier 4): L3C19-T
- Engine HP (Gross): 35
- PTO HP: 30.1
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Displacement (cu. in.): 114.7
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.4
- Alternator: 12V – 70 Amps
- Transmission: Syncro Shuttle
- No. of Speeds: F12 x R12
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 8.2
- Steering pump, gpm: 4.1
- Total flow (gpm): 24.3
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb): 1,808
- Lift control type: Manual
- Overall length with to link (in.): 121
- Wheelbase (in.): 69
- Min. overall width with AG tires (in.): 54
- Height to top of ROPS with Ag tires (in.): 88
- Ag Front/Rear: 7 – 14 / 11.2 – 24
- IND Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 – 14 / 43 x 16 – 20
- Turf Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 – 14 / 41 x 14 – 20
- Total weight without ballast (lbs.): 2,886