Call or stop by today for a quote!
4WD (Front Wheel Mechanical Assist):
- Go from 2WD to 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
Dual Pedal, 3 Range HST:
- Easier and more comfortable than rocker pedals. Includes cruise control.
- Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
Standard 2 Sets of Remote Valves with Detent:
- Adds functionality and improves ease of use by allowing attachment of hydraulically controlled implements without the high, additional costs like others in its class to add the remotes as options.
Extendable Lower Links:
- Allows easier attachment of a wide variety of Category 1 implements with a 2,755 lb lift capacity.
Standard Tilt & Power Steering:
- Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Type: 3Cyl. In-line Vertical, Water-cooled 4cycle Turbo Diesel, CRDI
- Model (Tier 4): L3C19-T
- Engine HP (Gross): 50
- PTO HP: 40
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Displacement (cu. in): 114.7
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 10.6
- Alternator: 12V- 70 Amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive (HST)
- Speeds: 3 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Mid PTO(Option): 2,000
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 8.2
- Steering pump (gpm): 5.5
- Total flow (gpm): 13.7
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 2,755
- Lift control type: Position / Draft
- Remote Valves: 2 Pairs
- Overall length with 3pt (in.): 133
- Wheelbase (in.): 73.2
- Min. overall width with Ag tires (in.): 62.5
- Height to top of ROPS with Ag tires (in.): 93
- Ag Front/Rear: 9.5 – 16 / 13.6 – 24
- Industrial Front/Rear: 12 – 16.5, 17.5L – 24
- Turf Front/Rear: 28 x 8.5 – 15 / 41 x 14 – 20
- Total weight without ballast (lbs.): 3,935